First, I just want to say that I hate hurricanes and the horrendous conditions they bring to people in their path. We have a few friends who live in the Houston area and are happy to report that they are all doing fine and have survived Hurricane Ike. They have no power, but they are safe. Please pray for them and a speedy return of power.
OK-I have been wondering about Paxi lately. She has started to show signs, to me, of TEETHING. Which, I had NO IDEA could start this early, but is completely possible and normal in some babies, according to all my research. I have felt her gums 100 times and while I don't notice a huge lump, there is definitely something there. I consulted with a few of my friends who have young babies and they too confirmed that they think she is showing signs of beginning to teeth. She drools like crazy, sucks her fingers or anything within reach, her poop has been runny, and irritability has been an issue at times. I am guessing it will take awhile for the teeth to break the skin, but she is definitely there. Why am I so sad about her getting teeth?? Well besides the obvious...having to deal with an unhappy baby...
I will miss this gummy little face every morning. I love how happy she wakes up each and every day and I cannot wait to run in there and see her every day at 6 a.m.. She makes my day start so wonderfully. Here's video of the sweet Lambie in the morning.(Sorry it's sideways...I forget sometimes)
Pax has also started to watch little things around her that I guess she never noticed before. I love catching her discovering something new. She realized that there are toys on her carseat. They have been hanging there for about a month now, but suddenly they are new and fun. She talks to the animals on there and flashes them one of her priceless smiles.

We are supposed to get bad weather this weekend due to Ike and I pray that we don't lose power, as well. We will be venturing up to Siloam to see family next weekend-we decided not to come this weekend due to the weather and gas price hike. See some of you next weekend!!


No comments:
Post a Comment