September 07, 2008

She's so close

Not much to post. We had a great night Saturday at the HOGS game in LR. It was nice to get out, just the two of us. It is, however, going to be a very long season for our guys...geez.


Pax spent the evening with her Nannie & Poppy and was a little angel. Not even a meltdown at bedtime or anything. She obviously saves those just for home. ; )


Paxtin is extremely close to rolling over. I can feel it. I went to grab the mop today while she was having her "Paxi time" and I caught this...





She's so close. = o


And of course, she's still a charmer. I simply adore her smile and her personality is really starting to form. I can't wait to see what kind of little person she becomes, but right now she could do no wrong in the world. I fear we're all in trouble.


I am planning on getting her an appointment this week for her first formal photo shoot. I have NO idea what we have been waiting on and I already regret that we had no professional newborn shots of her taken. I guess three months is as good a time as any to start. We'll let you all know how it goes!


No comments:

life according to Lambie