"Sister Paxi Grace"
She then preceeded to the tub where she ripped all her band-aids off. Love that girl.
The doctor visit was super informative as always. Chunky Monkey struck again weighing in at 14lbs 8oz. I wasn't going crazy when I thought she felt heavier. She is!! She is also 25 " long/tall, which is 5 whole inches from when she was born. Paxi is in the 75th percentile now and according to her doctor-completely average. I'm thinking she is going to dwarf me one day. Her daddy already does. Cody is still holding on to his lurch theory.
I guess I just noticed within the last week how insanely alert she is. Wow-she is into everything. Good thing she can't crawl yet. But glasses on faces, patterns on clothes-everything has become interesting. As of two days ago-it became her feet. They are always in the air and she's got ahold of them at all times. She's still rolling like crazy and actually investigating her toys.

Of course she picked her Lambie... ; )
She wasn't quite sure at first, but the more she had of it-the more she liked it. I knew the chunky monkey wouldn't turn down ANY form of food!
And in good Blogger mommy style-I got it on video, too. But I am having trouble uploading...surprise, surprise....
We are currently using her carseat to feed her from-just call us the Clampet's- but will obviously have to invest in a highschair soon. As for solids, we will begin those at 6 months. When she masters the cereal. Let the mess begin.
= ) Pax is also very close to sitting up on her own. It seriously happend over night. As for my overnight stay without her?! Let's just say I "chickened" out. |
At 4 months, Paxi's doctor let me know it was time to start her on cereal & juices. Clueless as I was, I assumed the cereal went in the bottle mixed with formula. Actually, the cereal is used to train them to use a spoon and it should be mixed in a bowl. So excited
I ran to Wal-Mart bought 6 baby bowls, 24 spoons and forks, Rice cereal, apple/grape juice, new bibs, etc. I was ready.
I, of course, documented the first bite and wanted that initial reaction. Afterall, this is what I had waited those 9 months for, right?!

|
1 comment:
wish it was my cumall over her face
Post a Comment