November 07, 2008

Busy Bees

I have to apologize for being such a terrible blogger. Some days I feel like I have all the time in the world and then others I feel like I am racing the clock. That and Pax keeps me busy most all the time!

I know this is a blog dedicated to my daughter, but I have to say one thing about this year's presidential election. I have never, in my young adult life, been more proud or more energized by a politician than I am by Barack Obama. I am more than excited that he will be leading our country through the changes we so desperately need.

Ok-off the soap box....

Pax and I have been laying low-chugging' along. She is sooo close to sitting up on her own...

She only needs help here and there when she has trouble balancing on her badonky donk...(no fault of her own.)

I stick her in her Boppy for support and I recently bought her a Bumbo seat to try out.

So cute in her hoodie!!

Christmas shopping is in full swing at our house and I am positively giddy about all the things we are planning for Paxi. You only get your first Christmas once!!

Finally, I wanted to post pictures of Pax in her waaaay cute onesies that Bambi made for her. I found the pattern for the onesies awhile back and Bambi made them a reality!! Absolutely the cutest things ever...we got lots of compliments.




Also, just want to say a huge thank you to the girlies over at The Hip Hostess!! I love my cupcake holder and it was fun being the winner of your giveaway!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm do that naked poppet, babypussy is the best pussythere is, i love seeing my grand daughters

life according to Lambie