November 18, 2008

Cold nose; Warm heart

Brr...it's gotten cold here! I know I shouldn't complain-we know a few Canadians who would explain what cold really is, but winter (to me) has most definatley arrived. So long afternoon walks and playing outside. Not unless we are bundled up...




She is finally getting to wear some of her cute winter clothes. I guess I need to start putting her in shoes...just for an extra layer of warmth!




Our neighbor loaned us this "exerciser" that they weren't using for their grand kids right now. I cleaned the mess out of it and plopped Pax in it and she loved it. We are doing the jumperoo as a Christmas gift and the swing is heading to the attic. This was a wonderful "new" toy that will do for a couple of months.












She plays in it so well, I will be sad to have to return it! Hopefully by then we will have the jumperoo and also a semi-crawling baby...(what am I asking for here?!?!)

The Bumbo seat has also been a huge hit. She's really into books-either sitting and hearing a story or looking at books on her own. She's just such a big girl and it makes me sad.




I have been getting several questions about Paxi's hair and it's color. Yes, it is growing out blonde. Mine did the exact same thing when I was a baby. I went from coal black to blonde. The longer her hair gets, the more visible the blonde becomes. I am not sure how long it will take it to completely change color, but right now-all of her pictures show a reddish tint to her hair!


Then, there's the classic "bed head" look. See, there are downsides to having a baby with a head full of hair.


We are looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with Cody's fam. They haven't seen Paxi in awhile, so it will be good to get together with them.

= )

No comments:

life according to Lambie