Our usual Christmas was unexpectedly derailed this year. We had planned to be in Siloam for Christmas Eve and spend the night. I was packed and ready to go and was just waiting for the call from Cody to let me know he was done delivering. I waited...and waited...and he never called.
Finally, at around 6, he calls to tell me he's finished. There was no way we were going to make it up to Siloam. Cody was so upset...it was also his 27th birthday. So, while he was busting his ass delivering, I was at my parents celebrating Christmas. I am so sad that he missed Paxi opening up her 1st Christmas presents.
Paxi on the other hand...had a blast!
Since Cody wasn't there, I had to help P unwrap and get the pics. I managed to get a few with her new prizes.
This is here new stage that she practices all her rockstar moves in.
It was good to spend Christmas Eve in Russellville. I haven't done it since I met Cody.
I think my grandpa was pretty happy too! He's completely over the moon for P.

And Uncle Jordan loves his Paxi, too.

So, since we missed Christmas Eve and morning with Cody,s family-we traveled up there Christmas Day for brunch. I, OF COURSE, forgot my camera-so I missed all those pics of P. We really had no Christmas morning pics. So, next year-I've really gotta make it up. She really wasn't even aware it was Christmas anyways. She got some awesome gifts, though. I can't wait to set up her kitchen!!

And Uncle Jordan loves his Paxi, too.

So, since we missed Christmas Eve and morning with Cody,s family-we traveled up there Christmas Day for brunch. I, OF COURSE, forgot my camera-so I missed all those pics of P. We really had no Christmas morning pics. So, next year-I've really gotta make it up. She really wasn't even aware it was Christmas anyways. She got some awesome gifts, though. I can't wait to set up her kitchen!!
We are traveling up to Branson, for sure, tomorrow morning for our third and final Christmas, so I will post those pics soon. I won't forget the camera!!







No comments:
Post a Comment