December 23, 2008

Tag...I'm it

My friend, Ashley, tagged me. So here's some things you might not know...



8 Favorite T.V. shows I watch:


1. John & Kate Plus 8

2. Little People Big World

3. What Not to Wear

4. CSI : Vegas

5. No Reservations w/ Anthony Bourdain

6. Anything on Food Network

7. Intervention

8. The Hills (slowly becoming less of a fan...)



8 Restaurants I love:


1. The Market Place

2. Chili's

3. The Back Porch (Destin, FL)

4. Loca Luna

5. Cheesecake Factory

6. In the Raw (Tulsa)...or sushi anywhere, really!

7. Stoby's

8. The Melting Pot



8 Things that Happened today:


1. It iced this morning

2. I dressed Paxtin

3. I made a chocolate cake

4. I drove to my parents

5. I've made 2 bottles

6. I played on Facebook

7. I walked the tredmill for 30 minutes

8. I rocked Paxtin and cuddled



8 Things I am Looking Forward to:


1. Ski trip to Colorado in January

2. Paxtin's first Christmas

3. Having more babies

4. Becoming a great baker

5. Getting healthy

6. CHRISTMAS!!!

7. Paxtin's first birthday

8. Losing the last of my baby weight



8 Things I Wish For:


1. A bigger house

2. Another car

3. Healthy family

4. More babies (hahah)

5. Happiness

6. To be a stay-at-home mommy FOREVER!!

7. A new wardrobe

8. To know why Paris Hilton is still famous



Now it's your turn. I tag Courtney and Robin.



= )


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay! Glad you had time! Merry Christmas!!!

life according to Lambie