February 07, 2009

Hi, baby

Poor little Peepers...she's had a rough week. She caught a little cold this week and was MISERABLE for a good part of Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday. This is only our second stuffy nose, so it totally throws her off when she can't breathe. She couldn't sleep at night, which meant I didn't sleep at night. It was awful. I forget just how very little sleep I got when she was first born. Things are looking better though. She has gotten much needed full nights of sleep the past 2 nights and her nose looks & sounds MUCH better. We have been sooo blessed to have such a healthy baby-2 colds is a miracle.


We are coming up on Paxi's EIGHT month birthday and I had to recount that a couple of times in my head. 8 months. Seriously. She learns new things everyday-giving kisses, how to scream when someone takes something away from her (eek), & even waving hi & bye. She's still working on it. but she's got the idea. She's so sweet.



We are also still working on the crawling. Contorting herself into weird positions is her new thing.





She sat like this and played until I had to move her. It hurts me just looking at it. I am still waiting for her to take off...



Finally, a big thank you to Nannie for salvaging Paxi's bunnny. Nannie doesn't sew...

but she saved the bunny, just for PGL!

No comments:

life according to Lambie