February 09, 2009

Sock Monkey Love

Pax finally has a highchair. Granted, it lives at her Nannie & Poppy's house, she has one. Hers for our house is on its way-thank you MiMi & Poppa T!-and I can't wait to see it. She did well in the highchair...give her a toy and she'll play anywhere. Involve food and she's sold.




So, tomorrow is Paxtin's 8 month birthday. We did our photo shoot today because she was in a happy mood this morning and you never know what she will be like tomorrow. I found the CUTEST shirt for her pics this month. Etsy is my new love. I got her ready, made her sign, and away we went.



I found out quick that the sign wasn't going to last long.


We practiced some smiles...

got a little bored...


scoped out the shirt...
And we were finally ready.

I thought the shirt looked so cute! And I went black and white for a change.
Finally, here is our hairdo o' the moment: dog ears.

Gah! I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at them legs spread wide open, even a baby knows to spread her legs

life according to Lambie