
but, Pax is apparently not a huge fan of grass.
So, we moved to the concrete and all was fine. UNTIL...the leaf tried to attack her. Nature may not be her thing, and I can't say I blame her.
(Sorry this is sideways. I took it with my camera...)
Paxtin got some wonderful new toys for Easter from MiMi and Poppy T. Her favorite, and mine, is her pink singing purse. It comes complete with giant lipstick and a mirror and she's obsessed. The mirror is NEVER far from her sight...and even goes in her crib with her at nap time.

And she is also loving her new singing cookie jar. These are great toys for her right now because she is really into putting things into something and then taking them all out again.

And she is also loving her new singing cookie jar. These are great toys for her right now because she is really into putting things into something and then taking them all out again.







2 comments:
Fabulous selection of those spring time dresses!! Last two designs of dresses are outstanding!!
I really like the color palette used in all three dresses, plus the model is adorable!
Post a Comment