May 15, 2009

Big Things Poppin

Lots of changes around here!

First, Pax is completely off the bottle. I know, I'm as shocked as you are. I had managed to cut her down to 2 a day, with a sippy in the middle. I figured I might as well try the sippy at morning (or night), just so she started getting used to it. She took it and never once cried. She went all day with no bottle, just using her sippies. I packed those suckers up as fast as I could and headed out to buy tons of new sippy cups!! Now if I could only get her to HOLD the sippy cup....

Second, she's standing. Not without help, but she is pushing up to standing on her own. I have noticed that she pushes up better than she pulls up. I missed the first time she did it...which happen to be in the tub...but, I caught her again as she was helping with the dishwasher.

She's still a little unsure...



And not quite sure what to do next, but she's getting there!


I may have a walking baby by her first birthday!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

She is such a doll! And growing fast.

life according to Lambie