Paxtin's 1st birthday is right around the corner and the celebrations have officially begun. While we were all together in MO for the weekend, we had a little party for Pax with her MiMi and Poppy T. She is so blessed to have amazing people in her life that love her so much. She got some awesome gifts. I can't wait to set up her new swimming pool when it finally quits raining. I think she is going to love it.
Here's the birthday princess.

She couldn't wait to attack her Mickey Mouse cake.

And share it with everyone!!

She loved it.


I think her favorite present was her Mickey Mouse train. (She hearts Mickey...can you tell?)
She's still not sure about actually riding it...


but, it plays some killer tunes and she is sure about good tunes and dancing.

It was so good to get together with our family and I know Pax enjoys new adventures. We are blessed with such a happy baby who enjoys going everywhere we drag her!



Our friends Courtney and Cady are in town from Houston this week, so we have some fun planned with them. Can't wait to get the girls together again!!


No comments:
Post a Comment