

I had a hard time choosing which picture I wanted to post, so you get both. =)
Paxtin at 13 months:
I don’t have an official height since the last time we went to the doctor in the past month, but I do know that she weighs 22 lbs. 4 oz. She seems to gain a pound a day, I swear. I know this because I am still lugging her around everywhere. No, she still isn't walking on her own. She loves to walk all over creation as long as someone is holding her hands. Other than that, she just isn't interested. All in good time, I guess. She is into reaching for things that are up on a table or in her crib. I catch her standing on her tippy toes quite often trying to grab at something. Makes my life quite interesting to say the least.
She is on a wonderful schedule right now. She wakes up between 7:30 and 8 am. She eats breakfast. We play or go for walks or run errands until around 10:30 or so. Between 11:30 and 12 we have lunch and then play for another hour or so. She goes down for her nap at 1 pm. She wakes up around 3 pm and has a snack. We play some more until Daddy gets home between 5 and 6 pm. We eat dinner around 5:30 or 6. More playing until bedtime. The bedtime routine starts between 7 and 7:30 depending on her mood.
Speaking of food, Pax is well on her way to championship eating level. She eats anything. Mostly, she eats what we have for dinner, but she also still enjoys her Graduates meals at lunch or dinners out. She got to try ketchup for the first time the other day with some fish sticks and tater tots. It was instant love. I have never had to worry about her eating something and not liking it. I hope this continues her entire life. She is drinking her milk so well from her sippies still and I added in some juice for the summer, to stay hydrated.
She has also really started to mock me quite well these days. She has learned several new 'tricks', as we like to call them. Blowing a kiss, holding her heart when we say 'Love You', making kissy noises, etc. Anything I work with her on, she picks up really quick. She adores music and has started dancing in the car, when commercials come on, or while watching her cartoons. She is communicating a little better and sometimes I feel like we are maybe having brief conversations. Where she actually responds back to me. Still working on it though. Her vocabulary is picking up, too. She says MaMa, DaDa, Bah (bottle/sippy), Uh Oh, Yeah, and Awwww. I am trying to teach her to tell me how old she is...not that she has any clue what it means. Strictly for the cute factor there.
Its so amazing to see her learn new things every day and to see what an amazing little person she is becoming!


1 comment:
She is SOOO adorable! Sounds like you guys are having a ball!
Post a Comment