So, when my friend Mandy invited us over Saturday morning for a baby play date, we couldn't have been more excited! I worked with Mandy at the preschool I had to leave to get to stay home with P. She got pregnant not long after I did and her sweet baby, Hayden, was destined to be Paxtin's buddy.

It is great to get to visit with another mommy and have some social interaction-it is weird how much you miss someone who talks back to you when you become a SAHM.
Paxtin is very interested in 'babies', even though she is one herself, but ones that are younger than her fascinate her. She made sure Hayden was o.k. while he drank his bottle.

She has also developed this new weird obsession with couches. She MUST sit on them if you are and it is just hilarious to watch her. You can see her little thought process completely, "I'm so big!"

Hayden seemed to be most interested in Paxtin's hair. You can't blame him though-she has more hair than any baby I've seen-more hair than me. :::sigh:::

I'd say they had quite a busy morning together. Pax was a little unsure about all the 'boy toys', but she jumped right in there and took charge of the tool bench and even his Lightening McQueen car. LOL!



She wasn't really too sure about the trucks though. A girl will be a girl, I guess.

She didn't know what to get into first!

I think we also found a toy that we need. She liked the piano! (Well, and the screwdriver she carried around all day...)


What a day, she was SO worn out!!


Thanks for having me Hayden! Hope to come back and play again, soon.
XoXo,
Paxtin
P.S.
Please keep my friend, Whitney, in your prayers & thoughts. She and her husband are amazing people and want so very badly to be parents. Just wanted to send her all the positive energy I can.


No comments:
Post a Comment