August 22, 2009

"Drew"...PIG SOOIE!

Pax has been quite the social butterfly this month and it seems we have been on the go all the time. If she were just a better car rider...

Today was sweet baby Drew's 1st birthday party, so we had to go help him celebrate. It was a Razorback Tailgate party and Pax was all ready with her new Hogs gear.

The cute set-up...LOOOVE his canvas!


The cake


Pax in her new Razorback dress. We ♥ Etsy!!


My lovie and I


I had to show off the bloomers I had made. =)


The boys in their jerseys.


Pax & I with the the birthday boy and his momma, Ashley.


We ended our night with a trip to see my PeePaw at the hospital and dinner at Juanita's. My PeePaw seemed in good spirits and extremely happy to see Paxtin. She layed her head on his hospital pillow and kissed him over and over. I know she misses him as much as we all do. He should be moving back to the hospital in our town, so we are all so happy.

And here's Pax dancing to the music in Junaita's. SOOOO my baby.


No comments:

life according to Lambie