
but Paxtin just stood right up!! We were sitting in the floor playing and she just popped right up and stood there looking at me with the most amazing look on her face. I have never seen her so excited and PROUD of herself! She can stand longer each time she tries and I can feel a step or two coming...even though she still wants to hold onto my fingers. I have been so worried about her not walking yet, but today confirmed to me that she will do what she wants, when she wants. And apparently today, she was ready. Now if I can just control my screaming and clapping each time she stands, she might not fall over so much. I scared her to death the first time she got up. LOL! Oh, I'm one encouraging momma. ; )


2 comments:
Hi www.greedygirlsguide.com stooping by to say hi thanks for grabbing my button. Your little girls is sooooo cute.
Yay Paxtin!!!
Post a Comment