September 23, 2009

Seat made for me

Pax & I were over at my parents house yesterday afternoon and I found a recipe I wanted to try. I was busy mixing and prepping and reading-Pax was entertaining herself in the pantry, as usual. BUT this time, she decided she needed to be in there, too.


I swear she gets more silly by the day and is always finding somewhere new to stuff herself.

Good thing Nannie loves her (and me ; ) ) so much-that was one trashed pantry after we were done!


MWAH!



This weekend is my birthday celebration with Cody's family and I am excited to see everyone. We haven't been to visit since 4th of July and I know they miss seeing Paxi so much. Cody & I have also arranged a trip to the apple orchard for Pax on our way up, so it should be a fun, busy weekend. =)

No comments:

life according to Lambie