October 28, 2009

excuse my singing

and enjoy cute, little Paxi, instead.

This was one of the first songs I taught her-along with the Itsy Bitsy Spider. I still sing it all the time- when she has to get shots and I need to distract her mind away from what is going on.

When I filmed this, she wasn't walking great yet, so there is no "stomp your feet" section for us. And she was also trying to color, so excuse her paper thrashing. Poor little diva-always has a camera shoved in her face. ; )



3 comments:

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh cuteness...I liked your singing :)

The Little Miss said...

If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Kelsey said...

Thank you Priscila. I will check you out!

life according to Lambie