Pax very rarely gets to rock a down hair 'do...with two cowlicks in her hair, it's next to impossible. For some reason this day, I hadn't put her hair up first thing that morning, so we just went with it.
It was a GORGEOUS day on Sunday and definitely worth spending lots of time outside. Now that Pax is walking so well, I like to take her out front and walk our sidewalk. She is learning how far she can go and tests me, of course. But with a house in the middle of town, with no yard, we do what we can. She adores the outdoors (definitely a Daddy trait!) and we've been getting into all these leaves everywhere. Literally. =)


I can't believe November is already here and Thanksgiving/Christmas is right around the corner. I am so anxious to get our shopping done for everyone. Especially our gifts to Pax from Santa...since he will be making his first "official" stop at our house this year!!
For now-we'll enjoy these gorgeous trees and leaves. =)
For now-we'll enjoy these gorgeous trees and leaves. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment