November 24, 2009

Little Mommy


Cody & I bought Paxtin a little stroller for her babies on our huge shopping expedition, but I wish we would have waited! My parents have a great neighbor, with a little girl outgrowing all her baby toys, and they gifted P this neat little stroller and a cute highchair, too (which we ALSO bought, but will be able to return....). I guess we will use stroller #1 at Nannie & Poppy's and the other can live at our house.

As you can see, she LOVED the stroller. She pushes them inside/outside...all day long. She's figured out how to turn it around, get it over the things she bumps into, and how to stuff as many babies in there as possible! I think she is really moving into the "imaginative playing", so I know what I am going to exchange the highchair for. =)

No comments:

life according to Lambie