
I looove looking at old photos. Especially now that I have a daughter and have been told how much she resembles me. I still have a hard time seeing it sometimes, but then there are the days when I find myself staring right back at ME! I dug out some pictures awhile back of both me and Cody when we were little, to see who Pax was starting to look like. I found some at my parents today that are me at the age Pax is right now-maybe a little older/younger. I want to get some of Cody at this age too-
This picture is just sheer personality. Look at that stance! FIERCE.
I haven't changed much in my looks over the years-like most people like to tell me, "You look just like you did when you were little! You just got taller." =) This one though, reminds me the most of Paxtin. The eyes-are so her eyes. I was 2 1/2 here and it is kind of neat to wonder if this is what Paxi's little baby face will mature into.
I, however, was about 10 pounds lighter than Pax is right now-always a tiny thing-so her face is much rounder than mine ever was. But, to me, those eyes and mouth are undeniable.
I hope to get some pics of Cody this week and put those up, too. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment