
So-first of all I can not believe it's March! Not one of my favorite months-but that much closer to SUMMER!!
I've been SUCH a terrible blogger as of late-not really much to talk about-everyone seems to have gotten sick in some way or another around here and we've just been laying low. Cody got a terrible 24 hour stomach bug-which Pax miraculously avoided. She did, however, pick up her standard runny nose from teething. Yes. TEETHING. Again. She went ahead and spent a weekend in Branson with her MiMi and Poppy Tee like we planned, but she sure wasn't herself. I am kind of guessin that these might be the 2 year molars we are getting. I hope-get 'em over with. =)
Cody and I got some nice alone time this weekend-went to eat with friends and enjoyed a movie. It was nice to eat with adults and not have to tend to babies at the same time. But I was MORE than ready to pick up my Lambie on Sunday afternoon. She seems to be doing a little better-still got some congestion that she has now passed to BOTH Cody & me. =-/
When it rains it pours!
There are some VERY exciting things happening around us and I just ask that you say a tiny little prayer for us sometime during your day. Hopefully, I will be able to share some good news soon. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment