I've been an absentee blogger. BUT-we have some major things going on in our lives right now. This past October, we put our house on the market ourselves-just to kind of see what interest we could get. Well, we close on it today and officially move out this weekend. YES-my stress level is at an all time HIGH. I even forgot to take my child's 22 month photo. :\
Annnd...as if moving and remodeling our new home wasn't enough, Paxtin is cutting her final two 2 year molars AND developed her first ear infection. It has been an interesting 2 weeks-and I will be glad when we can get settled into our new home. Speaking of that 22 month photo-I couldn't even get the girl to SMILE the past 3 days long enough to be photographed. So, hopefully she will come around in the next day or two and be back to her smiley self.

I haven't noticed that Pax can tell a thing about moving-I have tried to explain to her that we are getting a new house, but all she notices are the toys that are missing. She just keeps on plugging along and being her cute little self.



No comments:
Post a Comment