Today was a gorgeous day-a little windy, but not too bad. So, my friend Mandy and I decided to arrange a play date at the park for her son, Hayden and Paxtin. Hayden and Pax were born 3 months apart and have had a few play dates together in the past. I think she was more interested in all the fun stuff at the park, than Hayden, but it was fun to hang out with my friend Mandy while they played.





Paxtin is still a little unsure about the whole slide situation, but once she goes down, she's so happy she did. It's just the anticipation that gets her upset. I've got quite the cautious Cathy on my hands here. ;)






Paxtin is still a little unsure about the whole slide situation, but once she goes down, she's so happy she did. It's just the anticipation that gets her upset. I've got quite the cautious Cathy on my hands here. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment