June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I know, I know...2 days late for this post, but I wanted to do it. Today is the first day I have had to sit and be on the computer alone...


Paxi's school didn't meet last week and we were gone out of town for the past 2 weekends...blogging has been the farthest thing from my mind.

So, for Father's Day weekend, we were in Oklahoma. Our cousin, Colby, married his longtime girlfriend, Molly. They are PRECIOUS and the wedding was gorgeous. It was outside...in June...in Arkansas...BUT, Pax did awesome. She even said, "ooooooo mommy, pretty dress!" when Molly walked the aisle. She IS my girl. ; )

I was horrible with my camera that weekend and took not ONE photo. But, honestly, we were all sweaty, dripping messes--so, I'm kinda glad I just left the ol' Canon tucked away.


Anyways, HAPPY (belated...in blog world anyways) FATHER'S DAY to some of the most amazing men in our lives. =)















No comments:

life according to Lambie