June 06, 2010

Jump around...

Paxtin's official birthday is this Thursday, so we celebrated with a party today! We had originally planned to have an outdoor sprinkler/splash party, BUT...it was not going to work out with our house renovations still not complete and honestly, it's just too HOT. We decided to rent out a local 'Jump Place' which ended up being a blast.
Here's P before we headed to her party. She didn't nap, of course, so I was really worried how she would act. :/
I got her shirt from My Personalized T-shirt they do REALLY cute work and the prices are very reasonable.

Daddy and the party girl
Since Paxtin didn't have her nap, she was a little clingy like I feared she might be. She acted fine...she was just not all that sure about the giant inflatables. I don't know if it was the unsure footing or the loud noise the blowers made, but she just didn't get into them until right about time to leave. But, that's the way it goes, right?!? All the other kids enjoyed it and Pax loved running around with them-so, not all was lost. =)

I got a couple of shots of the refreshments. We did minimal decorations (just a few balloons) and the Jump Place provided the paper products. My friend, Robin, made these ADORABLE cookies for the party. I had seen her work on her blog...and she & I went to high school together many moons ago. =) I was so happy with the way they turned out and they tasted as good as they looked. Paxtin's cake also turned out SOO cute. And it was DELICIOUS.

So, since Pax wasn't too into the jumping...we had to get our money's worth. Insert=DADDY.


Gotta love 'em.

Lots of P's little friends came to celebrate. Hayden was there...


and Maelyn, her momma Kayla, & my cousin's baby, Mylah.

Mylah REALLY enjoyed all the jumping! She's quite the little daredevil.




Our new friends Amy and her baby Nolan.

Mommy and the tired little Lambie
(yes..I got her IN the bump and jump...but that was about all she would do.)


Crazy man Keon


Mae even checked out the fun!!


It was then time for Pax to open her mountain of presents...she is one VERY blessed little girl.




BRACELETS!!


Time to sing and blow out the candles.The BEST present...a GIANT bow. =)

I am so thrilled Paxtin's party was a success. In the end, it's not about the cake, the the presents, or the party...it's all the great people who were there for her on her big day. We all had a great time and are so happy everyone could come help her celebrate the big #2!! =D

No comments:

life according to Lambie