

Paxtin at 25 months:
Right now, imaginary play is HUGE. Baby dolls, her Little People playhouse, dishes, etc...she loves everything along those lines. It's so funny to watch her take care of her babies and play mommy. She is a very good one...even putting her babies in time-out if necessary. ; ) She also really likes to prepare them lunch and feed them in her chair at the table. Heaven forbid you move anything she is working on...
Paxtin is still working on mastering the potty. It isn't something I am pushing her to do. She sits when she wants. Luckily, she almost always wants to sit on it...she's only GONE a few times, but the idea is there. I figure within the next month or so, I will be buying some panties and trying those out with her. I have been hearing that makes them a little more uncomfortable than the wet diaper. Not that I want her to be miserable, but it might get the idea across better.
We are happy to announce that Paxtin is PASSY FREE!!! As of Wed, the passy has been thrown away. FOREVER. It was actually a little harder on her that I thought it would be, but she cried for a good 10 min and then was over it. Her naps without it have been a little harder, but she is getting to sleep, so its not a total loss. Bedtime last night was a tough one, but I am praying each night will get easier and easier. I should have done this back when I cut her off of the bottle. I have already decided my next baby will get NO passy. Ever. This broken heart business (over a piece of plastic) is for the birds. ; )
Paxi is growing so incredibly fast. She weighs 31 lbs...maybe more...wears 2T/3T clothes and size 7 1/2 shoe. She seems to have leveled off in the height, compared to most of the kids in her Mother's day Out class, but she is still taller than some. Every time I pack away another set of clothes, I can not believe how big she is. With all my friends having new babies this past week, and the others pregnant, I am getting the baby fever like crazy. Cody and I talked about taking the leap early next year...hoping for a Fall/Winter baby. You will just have to wait and see what happens there...
HAPPY 25 MONTHS LAMBIE!! WE LOVE YOU!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment