July 15, 2010

Donut Date

This morning, my friend Amy and I decided to take our kiddos to the marina and look at the big fish tanks and turtles. Before that, we wanted to grab some breakfast...the perfect time for DONUTS!! I love an excuse for some sweets. :) Pax hasn't had one in a month or so, try to space out the overly sugary foods--but, we were overdue for some yummy donut goodness. The kids ate their donuts, got all sticky, and we chatted for awhile.

Then we headed over to the marina at the State Park. Pax has been there many times and she loves it. This was Nolan's first time to go and he was pretty excited, too! He's a hard little guy to photograph...he's always on the move...I remember when Pax was just starting to walk and she was into everything, too. She wanted to be everywhere I WASN'T. HAHA!




He and Pax get along really well. They crack each other up and it is so cute. I am glad that Amy & I have become better friends and have the babies in common. Even if Nolan is younger, he keeps right up with P. I always love having other mommy's to chat with, too.





Unfortunately, there are very limited activities in this town for our children. She & I were walking each morning, but with the heat, it's just not an option. I am so ready for Fall I could scream. The weather and all the fun stuff we do. I'm beyond ready. =)

No comments:

life according to Lambie