September 15, 2010

27 Months




Yep...I forgot. Worst. mommy. ever. :(

So, potty training is going rough. We aren't making ANY progress. I've tried every 'secret' I can come up with and nothing seems to be clicking. I just have to have faith that one day she's just going to wake up, go to the potty, and use it. She has a potty that she sits on and enjoys it-she just won't pee in it. I even bought her panties to try! I guess I thought if she had an accident in panties, it would feel worse than in a diaper and make her hate to pee anywhere but the potty. NOPE. Not Pax. I think she knows how easy the diaper is and she's comfortable with it. I can't blame her. ; ) It's gonna be on her time and I don't care at what age ANY other kid trains. We will train when she is ready. She's for sure on the right track.

Everything else for Pax is going wonderful. She's so funny, such a jokster, and I love to listen to her convos with her dolls. It has been a little trying lately with the discipline area. She is getting into her personality and letting it OUT. We are still using full time-out, which she hates, and even spanking when necessary. It's our method, not for everyone.

I can not believe she is almost 2 and 1/2. The time is flying and I am getting that baby fever so bad. =)

LOVE you Lambie-HAPPY 27 Months.

No comments:

life according to Lambie