September 08, 2010

so far behind...

I've been so terrible about sitting down and uploading pics! There were so many cute ones trapped on my camera, waiting to be seen...

This past weekend we took Pax out shopping for a few new Fall things-shes a natural at shopping, of course! She got lots of new dresses, jackets, jeans, etc for the season. And it completely WORE her out. She slept in til almost 8:30 Saturday morning!



We also worked on getting out some of our Fall decorations. Paxi insisted I take her picture in front of the scarecrow. I put up all the decorations inside and out and Pax helped daddy work outside. The weather was finally amazing and she could stay outside all day and not sweat to death.








We've still been doing our weekely walks with Nolan & Amy. Trying out different neighborhoods and recently walking indoors since its been rainy this week. I think it's safe to say Pax and Nolan are becoming buddies for life. :)



I have been working hard on my new house-getting it all decorated and just how I like it. I've added little touches of me throughout the house. I LOVE hand painted canvases, I just can't paint! Luckily, my friend Sara is amazing and did a couple cute pieces for me. She did this one for Paxi's room, which matches her new owl bedding colors to a T and also this HOGS canvas which I'm obsessed with. :) she is my new canvas painter and I'm already thinking up new ideas. ; )







I was able to get a little crafty and make this art display for Paxtin's room. I wanted a clothesline type display, but not a super long one or anything metal and industrial looking. This is how it turned out and its perfect for P! I will rotate her MDO crafts on it throughout the year.



Speaking of my new house, I wanted to put up pics of the house totally furnished and decorated right next to the before pics of each room. I've got all my Fall decor up, my new furniture in, and to me, it looks fabulous. I'm so happy with the way everything came out!! I will have that blog ready to go tomorrow-stay tuned!!

No comments:

life according to Lambie