November 07, 2010

Halloween Activities

Well, here I am...updating on Halloween a whole week later! Eventually I will get back into blogging more frequently, but I sometimes just don't feel motivated. :(

This year's Halloween was a lot of fun--our town trick or treated on the Saturday before the actual day and there were lots of fun things going on that day. Cody and Pax spent the afternoon at the annual downtown Fall fest, tasting chili and playing games. No pictures of that--daddies aren't the best at remembering to capture the moments. ; )

Later that evening, we went to our church for their annual Fall Carnival. Pax went last year, but was too little to really enjoy anything but the big hayride with me. This year, she got to ride the little train all on her own and that was where we spent the majority of the time!! We tried the cake walk and a few other games, but ended up right back at the train.






After a quick dinner, we dressed Paxi up and headed out to do some trick or treating. She was a little bumble bee this year... wish I got some better shots of her in her costume, but she wasn't in the best mood--trying to kick an ear infection. :( She seemed to perk right up after she got a few TREATS though. ; )



I was really terrible with my camera this year. She was so grumpy and darting from house to house, it was really hard to get a good shot of her. She did look super cute though as the little bumble bee!! :) It finally dawned on my husband and I how hard it is to do all these activities...we were DEAD tired after trick or treating and couldn't help but sit and wonder how OUR parents ever made it!!

No comments:

life according to Lambie