November 14, 2010

Yard work with daddy


This past week has been unseasonably warm. Temps up in the 80's during the day and mid 50's at night. It definitely doesn't feel like November, but it sure has been nice! Cody wishes it would just get bitterly cold and STAY that way. I'm more of a warm weather girl, so this change in the weather has been HEAVEN to me!!

Pax enjoys this warmer weather in November...she's able to get outside more. She is trying to kick an ear infection she's had for 2 weeks now. I have been limiting her outdoor play when its too windy and cold. So, this week has been perfect-got us out of the house and playing!!

Cody was working outside this morning on some landscaping in our front yard. Since we worked so hard on getting the inside done, we left the outside projects for a later date...well, that time has come and they are in desperate need of some TLC. Pax is Cody's #1 helper. Wherever he is, she is right there with him. She LOVES to help him work on whatever little project he's piddling with. And I love the time they get to spend together. :)




I hope her love for helping continues for a long time. It's always nice to have a kid who enjoys the physical labor. ; )

Here's the tree they planted together. And some of the work they did. Pax was most intriqued by collecting and dumping the rocks into the flower beds. =)




No comments:

life according to Lambie