August 21, 2008

Say cheese

This post is just going to be some old & new pictures of Paxi.

Not that there aren't enough pics of this child all over the Internet, i.e. Facebook & Myspace, but some of our friends and family do not have accounts on either. So...here are some of my favorite pictures.

This one I lovingly call Boo Baby-and where she inevitably got one of her nicknames.


First night at home. She was so tiny.


First time in her swing.


I miss the mitten days. And baggy clothes!


It was LOVE at first sight.


My little living doll.




Our first holiday and "real" family picture together. Ah, memories.



I told you swaddling saved our lives!



Daddy is crazy over his little lady.




She even looks cute during a meltdown.




We can't decide WHO she looks like more?!


That tongue...always on something.


Happy baby.


OK-that's all for now. They'll be more to come-guaranteed! This could be the most photographed baby in history!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

life according to Lambie