August 20, 2008

Movie Star

So...I'm finally getting some videos up of the little Lambie baby. I have been trying for some time now, but my video camera was apparently made by rocket scientists and requires that you be a genius to remove the videos. It's a good thing that's the case with me. ; )


Pax is "talking" quite a bit these days and mimicking things that we do or noises we make. I always miss the best moments, and the second I get out the camera she does one of two things: screams like she is on fire or completely goes blank. Here's an example; I call this catatonic baby.


(Please disregard my voice. I blame the camera.)

I got smart and decided to hide the camera where she couldn't see it, to see if I could get some noise or reactions out of her. She's unreal. Here is what happened:

I hope she gets over her obsession with the camera. Either that or she will look back at these videos one day and think we drugged her. Sneaky little thing.

I am working on getting up the videos of her when she was tiny and new. Some from the hospital and her first days at home. Those are the best, but I haven't quite figured out how to format them. Ugh, technology.

Here's just a couple more-not that great, just cute!

I was terribly worried about Pax last night after having the shots. I just knew that she was going to have an all night scream fest. She surprised us all. All I can say, is God bless my momma. While we were at their house, Pax had a meltdown. And I don't mean she got "fussy", she screamed like I have NEVER heard before since she's been born. Loud. It was horrible. So of course, I broke down and my momma had to save us both. She calmed her down enough so that we could get her home, feed her, and put her to bed. I wasn't even going to attempt a bath. I braced myself for an all-nighter, but the little angel slept the entire night. She even took her Tylenol in her sleep. I was so relieved. She doesn't seem sore or have any other side effects. So, thank you mom...you saved us both and I love you so very much.

2 comments:

Britney said...

Kelsey- She's soooo cute! I love reading your blog:)

Ashley said...

She is way to precious!!! How are you guys?

life according to Lambie