She was screaming, so I couldn't get a "good" picture, but her battle scars are clearly visible. I am dreading going back for the 4 month ones. Daddy did a good job of making her feel better...and God bless Tylenol. 
The weather lately has been surprisingly cool for Arkansas in August. So much so that Pax got to wear her first pair of baby jeans. I am a tad obsessed with them, but I'm not to crazy about all the snaps required to keep them on. Aren't they cute?

I have been working here and there in Pax's nursery. Thinking of new things to do and basically finishing up what I couldn't get done before I had her. I always knew I would put a saying or quote somewhere on her walls, but didn't know what I wanted it to say or where I wanted it to be. Plus, I have very little creative abilities. Then I stumbled into Uppercase Living. My friend Sara sells the products and gives demos. I was so impressed and thought it was JUST what I had been looking for. Here is what I decided to put up in Pax's nursery:


I'm so pleased with how it turned out. It was relatively easy to put up...it's just a big sticker, but lining it up was a little tricky. I definitely recommend this product though- if you can locate a seller in your area-it's well worth the money.
Here are some other additions I made in the room. I think it's finally how I want it!




2 comments:
Poor baby! The good thing is that the shots get easier for you both as far as the initial reaction goes. But it seems like the effects have stayed with Cady longer and longer each time.
And I love the wall quote! It looks great!
Kelsey
I am Debbie, a friend of your mom. We have been friends since before you were HER little angel. While you may not know me, I have been
'there' through many of your life's milestones - birth, graduation, wedding and now the celebration of your beautiful precious Paxtin. Your mom gave me the blog site address and I just wanted you to know how much joy it gives me to watch Paxtin grow and change,and to see you evolve into such an awesome Mom. I will enjoy reading future blogs and watching from afar as your family travels throughout life together.
Thank you for being just who you are and allowing me to follow Paxtin's milestones with you.
Congratulations - with much love, hugs, and laughter!
Debbie Edson
Post a Comment