We decided last Thursday night that we needed to go see Paxi's MeMe and Poppa T in Branson over the weekend. They don't get to see Paxi NEAR enough and I would go every weekend to visit if we could. We always talked about how important is was for our children to be comfortable around all of their extended family that doesn't live here. I love going up to Branson to see them, we always have a great time. I, of course, had to raid at least one baby store. Halloween pj's...a must!



I have to say that the best part, for me, about being a mommy is capturing and sharing in all of P's "firsts." The first bath, the first smile, etc. I've been there with my camera ready at every new milestone. Because who really cares about the second time?! Ha.
I finally captured sweet Paxi in her crib. Not a first technically, but pretend. I thought I was sneaking up on a sleeping baby...in I went

and here is what I discovered waiting for me.


and here is what I discovered waiting for me.

"I'm waiting for you, mommy!" Oh well, you get the idea. She's in her crib-all night and we are so proud that we conquered that battle.
Yesterday, we decided to have Pax's first "Fall" picture. With her first pumpkin and Halloween shirt. Ok-I'm going overboard.
She is sitting up SO well on her own and can finally see those tootsies. It won't be long before she is shoving them in her mouth.

Her hair is finally long enough on top to rock the Pebbles look. Her first ponytail!

Her hair is finally long enough on top to rock the Pebbles look. Her first ponytail!

I can't wait for it to grow out so I can get it cut into a cute little bob-a la Suri Cruise.
I'm going to leave you with this video. Again, it is sideways...I forget EVERY time not to turn it that way. Cody, of course, is the only one who can make P laugh like this and I absolutely LOVE it. I finally caught it on my camera. Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment