September 24, 2008

Baby Hot Dog

We laid my MeMe to rest today. I know she is at peace now and can finally rest. She looked amazing...I was so proud. My MeMe's sister, Alice, came to the funeral today and got to meet Paxtin for the first time. I adore Aunt Alice, she's full of spunk and absolutely hilarious. I am so glad that she was able to spend time with P.


Paxi has gone back to a relatively predictable schedule. Thank the Lord. She was pretty erratic there for a week or so and I thought for sure she was cutting out naps all together. She is finally starting to wind down easier at night, not fighting me as bad. I bought some all natural teething tablets to try with her. Hopefully, they will help her rest when she is super cranky. She is waking up earlier, which is a bit of an adjustment for us both. We had settled in to sleeping until 7:00-7:30, but that was when she was going to bed at 10:00. She is so funny in the mornings, though. So happy and just laid back. I usually lay her on the couch to watch t.v. (which she LOVES) while I make her bottle and my coffee.

Oh, she's most definitely her daddy's girl.


Love those eyes.

I think I have decided on a Halloween costume for P. I looked and looked for something unique. Everybody dresses their baby as a pumpkin. I wanted Paxi to be something funny. = )




Yep-a hot dog. (Thank you Sarah!) Thoughts??

Pax is outgrowing some of her toys. The swing will stand a few more months and the play gym, as well...probably longer than the swing. But, the bouncy chair has about had it. Her toes hang off the end and she has figured out how to bounce it vigorously and I am scared she is going to bounce her silly self right out of it. She is very close to completely holding her head up without help and when she does, we are going to invest in a jumper for her. I found a few I like (check her list above). They will be wonderful exercise for those chunky monkey thighs. We still get some use out our bouncer for now and I secretly think she loves the vibrating seat feature!! She did sleep in the thing for 3 weeks after she came home from the hospital.
We have a busy October coming up...lots of traveling and weddings. But first I have to turn 26, I guess.
= )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tag, you're it.

Check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

Impressed..! I too prefer unique and funny Halloween costume for my sweet daughter.

life according to Lambie