October 03, 2008

Razzzberries

Fall is finally here and I am loving it. The weather, the decorations & wreaths on everyone's houses, and the beautiful leaves make this my favorite time of year. I would normally be so happy it's Razorback football time, but we won't go there...

Boo is already sporting her first Halloween looks. Wal-Mart actually had some super cute onesies for dirt cheap, so I couldn't resist. I mean, how adorable is this sweet baby pumpkin?!

I can't wait for the holidays this year. Watching Paxtin experience all of the sights and smells of Thanksgiving and the sounds of Christmas. It will be so neat to start traditions with her that continue all of her life. I have always wanted that-

Lately, Paxi has been working hard at getting a hold of her feet. Daddy taught her how fun they would be if she shoved them in her mouth.

Socks and all. I told you I can't leave these 2 alone.

Pax is developing and trying new things to do. I noticed yesterday that while on her tummy-she can lift her head, hold it up AND turn it towards a noise or voice she hears. Cody walked into the room while we were playing and she turned to look at him. I made him re-enter so I could capture the moment.


She's also sitting pretty good on her own, too. She has to be propped up, but she no longer face plants as soon as I let go. Progress! (I have no idea what is all over her jammies.)


She holds her head up with no struggle anymore. So no more pictures with her straining like a mad woman-going cross eyed. Her face just melts my heart over and over.


My Paxi is such a gorgeous little thing. I can't help but be partial. =)
I had a great birthday on Tuesday. Nothing exciting really happened, but my wonderful family gave me some neat presents that I love. I requested from my daddy (who is a stylist) that I wanted my hair done for my birthday. I desperately needed highlights put in and a cut. It turned out way better than I expected!! Here's P & I modeling my new hair.


Paxi's favorite, and I mean FAVORITE, thing to do-24 hours a day-is blow razzies. She does it when we change her diaper, in the car, always while in the swing, and sometimes I hear her doing it over the monitor in her crib in the mornings. It just cracks me up. Mostly because of her face when she is blowing them. Such a goose. I hear razzies in my sleep.

No comments:

life according to Lambie