October 07, 2008

The road stops here

Pax and I are so done traveling. We have visited family 3 weekends in a row and totally burned the road to NWA to a crisp. Not that I don't enjoy seeing everyone and sharing Paxi with them...I am just a self proclaimed home body and would rather be nowhere else.

Just a few pics I captured while we were there.

How cute are the little mommas?! Halle & Mia are crazy for P. So sweet.

And I'm crazy for Dale because he can always put Pax to sleep...always. = )

Becky is just crazy!! But she can't wait to get ahold of her baby!!
(I love the pumpkin shirt...maybe a tad too much?!)
P and her great grandma...and the rattle.

We made the trip to enjoy my birthday dinner. Birthday celebration #3. And the last...well, for this year.

I got to share the dinner & dessert with grandma and Kim. We all turned 26. = )
I got some awesome gifts, that I love and enjoyed a great day with our wonderful family. P was in a better mood and hammed it up a bit more this trip. I won't, however, tell you how the ride home went.

I have some potential rolling over videos. They aren't a full roll, so I am waiting to post until we get the entire thing. She is rolling to one side and then when nudged, goes on over. Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halle and Mia r not ready for being a mom but fuckingthem would still be hot

life according to Lambie