Her teeth are also about ready to make their big debut. What a week we are having! I can see 2 faint, tiny little white specks on her lower gums, so I know that it can't be much longer now. That and the fact that she has been a total bear for the past 2 days. She refuses to smile...well, her daddy is an exception, but everyone else has to all but stand on their heads to get a rise out of her.
So this, of course, made our 4 month photo shoot completely exhausting. Just when I thought she was going to give me a big gummy grin-nothing. Oh, well. Lucky for us, she is still cute, cute, cute whether she is smiling or not. Her usual photo shoot chair is now too small to hold her and the sign, so we had to get creative on the front porch.

She was way more interested in all the pumpkins around her. And the racket across the street...tree removal is now at the top of my annoying things neighbors do list.
I have been trying some of her winter outfits on her. Just to kind of get an idea of what size she is wearing. 3-6 months is working for now, but most of the 6-9 months stuff fits her, too. Which is good because I bought some way cute stuff for the Fall/Winter. Here's a dress her MiMi bought her. So adorable in brown.

=)



No comments:
Post a Comment