October 14, 2008

She looks like...

You be the judge. Everyone wants to be "the ONE" that Paxi ends up looking like. Cody swears it's him-and well, I know it's me. Here we both are...at around the same ages that Pax is now.


And the verdict is...?

2 comments:

Britney said...

She DEFINTELY looks like you!!!

Anonymous said...

This is an easy one. I saw you twice as a baby. Once I took care of you for the day while your Mom worked. The other, she and you came to visit me in Texas. So - having actually seen you in person as a baby and seeing pictures of Pax, I say without a doubt, she looks like you. As a baby, you looked alot like your Mom - to me anyway and I can still see alot of her features in you today. And I definitely see your Mom's hair on Pax < giggle and running away>

life according to Lambie