October 17, 2008

Giggle Girl

I have been trying to upload two videos for a couple of days now and they aren't cooperating. So...I will just explain what's new in Paxi's life. Maybe I will get them to work eventually.
There are lots of new noises around the house these days. In addition to her giggling & laughing, which has picked up considerably, we now have a "shrieker." Yes-she shrieks/screams all the time. She screams when she's excited, she shrieks when she is getting fussy, but mostly just to hear her own voice. Apparently, she just learned that that little voice of hers can get as loud as she chooses. I found it comical that I could identify my baby from across a crowded department store. She's the shrieker.

She's a complete ball of happiness these days. Smiling, smiling, smiling. Happy, happy, happy.



She was SO excited about her first pair of Nike tennis shoes!!

I found a couple of pumpkin patches here in town that I want to try out. I know that Paxi can't walk around, but I am determined to get her out and experience lots of new things. What's better to see than a field full of orange "balls?" = ) Hopefully we find a fun patch to go to and get some super cute pumpkin pictures!
We have two weddings in the next two weekends. One of which Pax will not be attending. It's in Oklahoma City and Cody & I decided that she just wasn't ready to travel that far. I am dreading her first overnight stay with Poppy & Nannie, but I know they are thrilled. She will be well taken care of. I will just miss that smiling face those two days we are gone.I have never been away from her for a whole night. Neither of us have. Should be interesting.
Next week we have 4 month shots. Ugh.

No comments:

life according to Lambie