October 19, 2008

Fat baby in tiny tights

Pax attended her first wedding yesterday. She was so well behaved and we didn't have one meltdown. She finally got to meet one of my long time besties-Tasha.



We haven't worked on how to sit like a "lady" quite yet.


She also met another good friend of mine, Sara. Let's just say that Pax was very intrigued by her. Paxi hearts Sara. A lot.



The wedding was our first time to try out tights. I handed them to Cody-he was dressing her-and he looks at me and then at the tights and says, "You want me to put that baby in these tiny things?" Luckily-they stretched. (And held.) = )

Most definitely the best part of having a little girl is dressing her up. Doesn't she look thrilled?

It was great to see some of my friends yesterday. They all live out of town and I don't get to see them as much as I would like. Having Pax has also made traveling pretty much nonexistent. My last friend left in town (the bride) will be living with her new husband in CO. Just a bitersweet reminder of how times change the older we get.


Today was a lazy Sunday at home. Perfect time for a photo shoot. Paxi managed to finally get a hold of her feet in the process. Wonderful. We are heading into winter and my child is going to have wet socks all the time.




I had to get a picture of this outfit. Not because I just LOVE it, she has way cuter stuff, but because when I bought it, I remember thinking to myself that she wouldn't be wearing it until probably Feb. sometime since it was a 6-9 mo. outfit. Uh, no. Here we are at the end of October-almost 5 months old-and wearing 6-9 mo. CHUNK.





This week will be full of tears. Mostly for me, but also Paxi. We go Wed. for her 4 month shots-something that I am NOT looking forward to. I am taking Cody with me this time. And then Friday morning we will be leaving for Oklahoma City for a wedding. We won't be back until Sunday and I am already holding my baby a little tighter and kissing her lots and lots in anticipation. It will probably be the end of me.

There better be an open bar at this wedding.

No comments:

life according to Lambie