Pax now has tooth #1 and tooth #2 is right behind it. I thought maybe there might be a tiny break in between each one, but apparently that's not going to be the case. The poor thing is miserable again and I can only pray that this tooth makes a speedy debut.
So the first tooth appears and we bust out the teething biscuits.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Too bad P's pediatrician banned them at her last visit. Choking hazard.
Speaking of the Ped., I took Pax in for her 6 month check-up and shots. It all went relatively smooth-she weighed in at almost 16 lbs. and she's still 25" long. Her doctor placed her in the 50% percentile and said that she is doing very well developmentally and physically. I had lots of questions this time. Mainly, her spit up problem. The kid could be in the next Exorcist.
Apparently, what's going in-isn't coming out fast enough...if you catch my drift. Pax now gets a tiny dose of Milk of Magnesia every morning in her bottle. Not sure how long I can hold out on this though...it really makes her GO. It still gives me chills to think about. I've since tossed 2 pairs of jammies.
I also asked him about the 'crying it out.' And of course, to my dismay, he told me to let her do it. Not necessarily at nap, but at night for sure. I have gotten better about it, but it still breaks my heart. I want her to learn to put herself to sleep though...so, I have no other choice.
So, she got her shots on Friday and Saturday we load her up and take her to Siloam Springs for Dirty Santa...a big Lawlis tradition. (I know, we totally win parents of the year.)
So, she got her shots on Friday and Saturday we load her up and take her to Siloam Springs for Dirty Santa...a big Lawlis tradition. (I know, we totally win parents of the year.)
And surprise, surprise, P DID NOT sleep in the way up and was just a ball of fun come party time. Everyone wanted their picture made with her...
mommy & daddy....
.jpg)
And Bambi....

And Bambi and Grandpa Brian...who Pax is, for some reason, SOOO afraid of. I think it is the 'stache.

So...we get to the party and she cries at everyone who looks at her. I know, I was so proud. She managed to come around and let a few people hold her.
And, as exciting as the party was...she just couldn't hang on any longer. She fell asleep with Becky. Poor Lambie!!
Cody and I continued our tradition of walking away with the worst possible gifts of the night-me with a GIANT sparkling, glitter covered apple and he with a Hanna Montana wall mirror. We rule at Dirty Santa.
Hopefully, next year will be more fun for her. She is just still so little and is possibly the world's worst traveler.
Finally, I thought that Monday would be a great day to start Paxi on her food. We got the go ahead from Neylon and away we went. First up-green beans.
She's just got to figure out how to operate that tongue!!
This weekend we will be in Branson-finishing up our Christmas lists and visiting more family. Round 2 for Paxtin vs. the Road!!
Should be fun.










1 comment:
be so hot to have Paxi watch mecum in Halle's ass
Post a Comment