December 10, 2008

Hairbrush Tactics

Today is Paxi's 6 month Birthday. Once again, she is the MOST difficult baby to take pictures of...so don't look for a smile in these shots.


Isn't she just the cutest?!?

This was our hardest shoot yet. She has discovered the sign and refuses to leave it alone for more than a second.



She also refuses to look at the camera either. A.D.D.?!?!


I even threw in a hairbrush to distract her.


I am sooo enjoying this time of year with her and using all the decorations for cute pictures. She really likes her Poppy's tree.

Finally, since we are at the 1/2 way point in P's first year (can't believe I am typing that), I thought we could take a look back.








As you can see, smiling for the camera hasn't been her thing from the start. She's spontaneous...just like her mommy.

She has changed in so many amazing ways and continues to make our lives amazing to live. Six months has definitely gone by entirely way too fast, but I'm so excited for the next six, as well.

HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY, LAMBIE!

4 comments:

Robin said...

She is SO precious!! I love all of her cute outfits and dresses. Your signs are all so cute too! I'll have to borrow your idea in a few months from now if you don't mind :)

Kelsey said...

Of course! I actually took the idea from Courtney, so you are welcome to use it!! It is an amazing way to see how much they have grown. It's crazy!

Erin said...

Hi Kelsey! I found your blog through Robin's. Paxtin is precious! Zach and I have Kinley Clare who just turned 1 month. So fun! Tell Cody hello.
- Erin (Smith) Freeze

Kelsey said...

HEY ERIN!!! So good to hear from you!!!

life according to Lambie