Pax & I have met up with my good friend Courtney and her baby Cady several times, but Paxi was never quite able to get a good look at Cadence. Until now...
Pax is finally sitting in a highchair and her & Cady got well acquainted over breakfast.
I stole some of Court's awesome shots. Here's P being silly...
And Cady being the cutie cupcake she is.
Oh...if looks could kill.
Aren't they just the cutest??
They are so sweet. I hope they will be great friends one day. If only they lived closer!!
How sweet! They look like they're having a deep conversation! Thanks for the comment on my blog. That's nice to hear since most days I feel anything but fabulous!
1 comment:
How sweet! They look like they're having a deep conversation! Thanks for the comment on my blog. That's nice to hear since most days I feel anything but fabulous!
Post a Comment