skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy New Year...
For the first time in (almost) 7 months, I won't wake up to a sweet baby smile Tuesday morning. I say I'm ready for a vacation and maybe I am, but I can't help but be nervous about leaving her for the first time. I know that it will be good for Cody & I to get away. And I know Pax will be WELL taken care of. I can do this...it's what I have been telling myself since Cody booked the trip to Colorado. I can do this.
So...say a prayer for me this next week. Pray that my baby is safe & happy. Pray that I'm calm & I have a good time. And pray that I don't have to bring Cody home in a body cast.

But mostly...pray for my sanity.
See you all in a week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment