June 23, 2009

Rose Petal Cottage

Paxtin got the most adorable little play house for her birthday from my mom and I never got around to blogging about it! So much going on these past few weeks.

The Rose Petal Cottage lives at Nannie and Poppy's house for now, we just don't have room for it at our house. But, she plays in it every time we go over to visit and I can't wait to get all the matching furniture they make for it. I hope this is a toy that will grow with her and she will enjoy for many more years to come.










She loves crawling in and out, in and out...over and over again. I am so happy she loves it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy B-day Paxtin! You guys have been party animals!!

The play cottage is adorable! Every stage is so much fun. I have enjoyed watching Paxtin this past year and thinking, that's what Kinley will be doing next!

Kelsey said...

Thank you Erin! We have been so busy!!

life according to Lambie