June 22, 2009

Traveling Circus & Father's Day

We are home from a very busy weekend. Paxtin had her final birthday party in Siloam this weekend with our family there. She was a little unsure about all the people and the noise, but she was a wonderful baby the whole weekend and the travel didn't bother her a bit. AND she got her final piece of cake for the year. ;)

A little unsure about all the HOORAYS...




I always try to get a picture with as many people as I can, but there are just so many of them...it is hard.

Pax & Cami

With Dale...

And Great Grandma.



She also thought the deck was her personal jungle gym.



Her favorite thing, by far, were the horses she got to meet at Travis & Courtney's house. Here she is with her daddy on their 2nd Father's Day together.


She wasn't scared at all!





She was also lucky enough to meet Cocoa bird! Bambi's mom brought her bird down for Pax to visit with. I am so glad that she loves animals. Even those that say hello and sing 'You are my Sunshine!'





We spent most of Sunday just lounging around. Daddy played a little golf with his dad and Pax & I spent the day with Bambi & Laci.

Bambi bought her the cutest book, too, "The Tickle Monster"


Pax also got her new car seat this weekend. It was far past time and she was really into it, as you can see. It is so weird to look back into the back seat and see her little face. I kind of like it, though.




And finally...

We started this whirlwind weekend on Friday-visiting with some family in Ft. Smith. My Great, Great Aunt Ruby has been dying to meet Paxtin, so my mom and I traveled to meet her. My cousin Aaron, who lives in NYC, was also in town and I was very excited to see him and his sister Laura. It has been years since we have seen each other. They brought gifts for Pax for her birthday and it was so nice to get to visit with them. Hopefully, we will get back to see them again soon.





We are here this weekend and then will probably be on the road again for the 4th. So glad it's summer though!!

No comments:

life according to Lambie