Pax got the cutest little table and chair for her birthday that I have been meaning to get out for her for some time now. The table was a breeze to assemble, it just popped right open. The chair? Not so much. It came in 500 pieces with an equal number of screws, bolts, and several unidentifiable pieces. Needless to say, daddy will be assembling the chair whenever he gets time. For now, we will have our tea standing up. =)


And right before we finished playing tea, Pax grabbed both the cups and stood up on her own
without holding on to anything. She is so close to walking and gains more balance each day. I can tell that she is very interested these days in the whole walking adventure. She is willing to try it more and more each day.

I just love indoor play days. Fun times with just me and my Lambie.
1 comment:
Post a Comment